Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center’s Arts & Education Building
Located on 510 acres of pristine habitat in Queen Anne’s County along the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay, the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center offers a wonderful setting for your event that is contemporary, functional, and immersed in nature.
Our “green” facility located in this tranquil setting is perfect for SMALL:
• Wedding Receptions (120 Max)
• Seminars & Conference Meetings
• Birthday, Anniversary, Retirement Parties
• Business Events
• Training Programs
• Community & Fundraising Events
Our rental facility features:
• Views and access to varied habitats of the Chesapeake Bay
• 1920 square feet of space (Main room is 24 x 80)
• Max Capacity for up to 120 people for a wedding
• Certified “green” building
• Lovely wrap-around porch, basic kitchen facilities, restrooms and small conference room (8-10 Max)
With serene breathtaking views of our eco-pond, gardens, and natural wetlands, this venue incorporates nature into your event. Make the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center the destination for your special occasion!
ATTN: We will not be renting either Beach or Lake picnic pavilions for any type of function. The pavilions are reserved for CBEC education programs only. You may use them on the weekends for picnicking etc. as long a program is not scheduled or in progress. Once the construction of the new Lake pavilion is completed we will begin taking reservations for renting the Lake Pavilion once again.
ATTN: We will not be taking 2021 facility reservations until May 1st.
For more information regarding all facility rentals please contact Alissa Quinton directly at email@example.com
You must have a CBEC membership in good standing in order to rent the facility. ALL RENTAL RATES AND TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. Facility rental is on a first-come, first-serve basis. See calendar below for availability. (Disclaimer: Calendar is updated periodically and not on a daily/weekly basis and does not reflect inquires already in the process of booking.) Calendar Last Updated: 02.11.20